Operations Officer, Level 1
Employee | Administration / Operations | Professional | Australia | New South Wales | 2019-08-20 | REQ-10021100
ING Customer Operations is a supportive and dynamic team delivering innovative financial lending products which are at the forefront of digital banking in Australia. The Bank currently operates in Consumer, Residential and Commercial markets.
This role is within an operational processing team and is responsible for actioning client requests based on standard operating procedures with the highest degree of accuracy and efficiency to ensure that SLAs are met and customers are satisfied.
What are you going to do?
- Action customers’ requests within defined policy, processes and procedures to create and maintain accounts including;
- Opening new accounts
- Update and amend customer accounts
- Process transactions on behalf of customers
- Identify and escalate potential issues and risks;
- Escalate system faults; and
- Create and send correspondence to clients/suppliers or advisers.
What are we looking for? Someone who possess:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a processing role;
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and legislation;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong analytical skills;
- High attention to detail; and
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
At ING in Australia, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too. When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered. People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)