Payments - Feature Engineer (System Analyst) - Competent
Contract de muncă | Tech | Nivel mediu | România | Bucureşti | 2019-05-24 | 056684
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
We empower people and organisations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
The System Analyst is a key position in helping us creating the next generation digital banking. The main focus for this role will be in understanding the business requirements and to help with the design and functional specifications for building the local interfaces that will allow the new channel to be integrated within ING Romania architecture.
- Gathers and clarifies business requirements;
- Write software development specifications and help estimate the complexity of user stories;
- Analyse the ability to change the application environment and assess the impact of these changes on the existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations; agrees with developers and representatives of all IT teams involved, 3rd party providers, IT Risk, IT Infrastructure and IT Operations in order to ensure the system correctly models their latest process;
- Creates the standard functional design document that should contain the design of the functional solution, assures interaction with Programmers and QA Specialists;
- Creates the technical analysis document that should contain the impact for integration of new product in the current environment;
- Participate in daily scrums with the team to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals;
- Provide high quality service & support to customers/co-workers while maintaining a professional standard for new and existing applications;
- Provides 3rd line support for production incidents;
- Actively proposes improvements in implementation, standards and other work practices.
What you bring to the team
- University degree (IT, Engineering); financial background is a plus;
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL databases and reporting solutions;
- Computer proficiency: Operating systems, Database, Microsoft SQL,
- Programming Languages (.Net/C#), UML, MQ, XML, Soap services, Restful web services, Swagger, Word and XLS Processing, Email, Internet, SharePoint;
- Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, applied knowledge of database management systems quality assurance, data analysis;
- Experience with an application development team;
- Teamwork, integrity & loyalty, communication and customer oriented behaviour;
- Ability to cope with change, planning and organizing skills;
- Quality orientation,attention to details and problem solving attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with tight deadlines.
- Language proficiency: English - verbal: advanced, written: advanced;
Professional qualifications or trainings such as applied courses of information systems design or applied courses of database management are a plus.