Portfolio Marketing Manager, Consumer Lending
Employee | Asset / Portfolio Management | Professional | Australia | New South Wales | 2019-05-07 | REQ-T055869
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive awareness, adoption and behaviour change within the Consumer Lending customer portfolio with specific relation to our Credit and Personal Loans products. You will work closely with the Portfolio Manager to develop the credit card and personal loans retention and engagement strategy with a key focus on driving usage, feature adoption and retention.
- Lead, own and drive marketing communications programs to increase customer engagement and retention in consumer portfolio
- Lead and develop marketing programs that strengthen relationships to increase usage and improve retention outcomes
- Understand engagement drivers within the consumer lending portfolio
- Own the relationship with key project stakeholders and clearly communicate activity associated with engagement marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing discipline
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a direct marketing organisation or agency
- Forward looking business planning with a strong understanding of technology, digital channels, customer experience and mobile marketing
- Understanding of the credit card and personal loans market.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.