Product Owner Credit Risk Application ACR
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-02-11 | REQ-10015405
Product Owner Credit Risk Application ACR
Within the CRO/Risk COO organisation, the Change Management (CM) department is looking for a Product Owner for Adaptiv Credit Risk (ACR). ACR is ING’s risk application for measuring credit risk for Financial Markets products. ACR is connected to all Financial Markets deal capture systems of all locations across the globe. It has a global user base of over 1,700 unique users and is a mature system.
The ACR team operates as a Business DevOps squad with staff from the WB Tech organisation, Risk COO organisation and developers of the Vendor FIS. The total squad size is 14 persons. As Product Owner for ACR you are ultimately responsible for delivering value to a wide array of stakeholders, eg regulators, Risk , Front Office and WB Tech.
Main services delivered by ACR are:
- Real time limit availability check for the front office deal capture systems
- Credit limit and violation management
- Calculation engine for pre settlement exposure, settlement exposure, money market exposure and investment risk
- Calculation of Exposure at default (input for capital calculation)
- Delivering various end of day files(e.g. for the collateral margining process, risk calculations)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial professional who can keep oversight of complex processes in a constantly changing environment. You are able to take the lead in the One Agile-Way-of-Working and to pro-actively align with a wide array of global stakeholders.
As ACR Product Owner you operate in a multidisciplinary role whereby Credit Risk knowledge, IT Development & Operations and stakeholder management are key in your day-to-day activities. You are the connector between IT and the business Credit Risk specialists, where knowledge of both components makes you unique.
- Overall product co-ordination, steer and optimize the end-to-end product and process
- Clearly formulated product requirements, process and user stories
- Defining roadmap for squad
- Define and deliver end goals, delivering the road map with clear milestones
- And finally, overall communication and alignment with the internal and external stakeholders (e.g. user groups, vendor, audit, other key programs, source systems, IT)
Your work environment:
- The Risk COO organization aims to create value for its Stakeholders (internal and external) by continuously optimizing the efficiency, transparency and effectiveness of our risk processes. Risk COO focuses on enabling and supporting the primary risk (and finance) capabilities through information management and analytics in the areas of Data Management, Project & Change Management, Operations, User Support and Risk Reporting.
- Openness in communication and “can do” mentality are important characteristics of this organisation.
- The Change Management department is responsible for all change management activities within the CRO domain. The team provides change management expertise on organizational, business process, system and data related topics and its primary responsibility is the implementation of the strategic CRO business and system architecture roadmap.
- You will work in the ACR squad in the role of Product Owner
- You will be part of the Leadership team of the tribe Change Management
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor Economics, Finance or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within (Credit) Risk Management and preferbly experienced as an Expert (Lead) or Product Owner
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum way of working
- In-depth experience in refinement and translation of user requirements
- Experienced in building bridges between Business, Risk and IT
- Is innovative to be able to convert market developments and customer feedback in his/her field of expertise into vision and strategy for Risk COO & ING
- Experience in coordinating big/medium projects including stakeholder management and communicating with other project teams
- Experience with Counterparty Risk Management is preferred
Personal Profile (criteria):
- Strong "business sense" combined with the ability to research new topics to develop insights and drive actionable results
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to cope with internal and external pressure
- You are communicative, accurate and able to work with challenging deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management and social skills
- Fluency in English both written and verbal (work language)
What do we offer?
- a 36/40 hour working week
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. Please send your CV and motivation.
We are looking forward to your application!