Employee | Facilities / Procurement | Professional | Belgium | Brussels | 2019-02-11 | 055674
- Design and implement the strategy of the customer-oriented PSD team in close cooperation with the manager R2P
- Follow-up of KPIs to measure the performance of the PSD team and adjust where necessary
- Initiate, attract and follow up improvement projects, starting from a good insight into the purchasing processes
- Effectively organizing the workload within the team so that work is done in the most optimal way
- Working in close cooperation with the internal organization and the various business units as well as with Finance department.
You preferably own a Master's degree and have relevant experience in procurement
You can think and manage at both strategic and operational level
You have at least one management experience, f.e. as a project leader or team leader
You have strong communication skills in at least one of the two national languages (Dutch / French) and English, both orally and in writing.
You are highly analytical and you can work process-based
You are good at setting priorities and distinguishing main from minor issues
You can stand your ground in difficult discussions and negotiations
Customer oriented, pragmatic, hands-on and positive are qualities that characterize you
- Solution driven: Driven to achieve concrete goals and results
- Customer oriented: Being able to empathize and respond to the needs of a customer
- Fostering Teamwork:
- As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team;
- as a team leader, the ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together.
- Analytical thinking: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention