Relationship Manager, Residential - Melbourne
Employee | Sales / Relationship management | Professional | Australia | 2019-02-11 | 055660
We are currently on the lookout for a RelationshipManager, Residential to join our Third Party Distribution, Residential team inMelbourne. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, Residential (VIC/TAS), you willbe responsible for the desk-based key account sales production and growth ofour residential mortgage portfolio. This will be achieved through a structuredengagement program with ING accredited mortgage brokers. This is an exciting opportunityto join a dynamic team and work for a well-regarded organisation with a greatproposition.
- Sales focus and management of a key segment to source new business
- Sales and credit capability, effectiveness and performance
- Work with internal stakeholder to influence positive outcomes for mortgage brokers
- Experience in atelephoned based sales or relationship management role with a residential homeloan/mortgage focus
- Proven customerservice skills including experience working within SLAs
- Ability to buildstrong working relationships at all levels
- Proven ability towork autonomously yet consistently meet administrativetask/functions/objects/targets associated with a sales management role
- Strong credit skills
AtING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who bankswith us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
Whenyou come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t justaccepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly andsupportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the mostof whatever you have to offer.
Wegive people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership oftheir work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. Andwith our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in newdirections, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
Peopleof all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply– likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with adisability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Soundlike the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(Onelast thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agencyintroductions, please.)