Retail Business Analyst
Employee | Lending | Professional | Romania | Bucuresti | 2019-05-14 | 056624
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
• Preparing reports on retail banking activity on defined targets and parameters with defined frequencies;
• Preparing monthly analytical review of the retail banking activity on defined targets, parameters and benchmarks;
• Monitoring and evaluating the activity of each ING Office and prepare reports drawing attention on the main aspects, using both soft and hard indicators;
• Providing timely and accurately reports according to schedules to Area Managers Team;
• Using commission application to calculate commissions and upload files to Profile and Atlas;
• Defining commissions/commissions scheme for new products and review impact of business decision on current scheme;
• Bringing input in committees and meetings to assess the impact of various decisions on the remuneration scheme and applications;
• Acting as a consultant involved as a resources for definition, testing, design, implement of business strategies;
• Defining business requirements for automation of the retail reporting tools and maintain relation with ITC business consultant;
• Performing analysis of the data flow, new processes in connection to the business requirements;
• Testing of the automations resulted after the business requirements and assist in the implementation phase;
• Keeping out to date the economic and fiscal trends in the market for similar business.
What you bring to the team:
• University Degree;
• Prior experience related to dashboards, reports preparation and projects;
• Advanced excel knowledge;
• SQL knowledge - nice to have;
• Proactive behavior and analytical thinking;
• Planning and organising abilities;
• Interpersonal and communication abilities;
• Open minded.