Reward Consultant 12 month Contract
When you work at ING you are part of an exciting global business, showing how banking can be different for our Australian Customers. Our Reward Consultant is responsible for providing support to the Reward Team, including the provision of Reward information and advice, as well as being responsible for managing the data submissions for salary surveys and ensuring all positions within ING are matched to appropriate survey roles.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Analytical with a data driven approach
- Act as a Reward & Bench marking Advisory
- Extraction and manipulation of data from HRIS/payroll systems
- Ensure all sources of data are appropriately recorded to determine current market rates
- Monthly ad-hoc Reporting
- Supporting ad-hoc REM & HR Projects
- Streamlining processes, ensuring continuous improvement across all HR activities and Processes. Administration and support of internationally mobile employees into and out of the designated client groups
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 years plus generalist HR or Reward experience, Professional accreditation is essential
- Undergraduate degree in HR or business
- Informed view of the external remuneration environment.
- Technical skills across MS Office, HRIS systems and Excel
- Ability to establish effective relationships with internal stakeholders, acting as advisory on people and performance issues in line with employment legislation and policy.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to effectively articulate ideas, and maintain composure in more challenging situations.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage conflicting demands.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model, so no agency introductions, please.)