Sales Manager, Wealth
Employee | Sales / Relationship management | Professional | Australia | New South Wales | 2019-05-07 | REQ-T056323
The successful applicant will be reporting to the National Sales Manager, Wealth and Deposits. As the Sales Manager, Wealth you will be responsible for developing; managing and optimising state based wealth partnerships.
You will drive regional sales production and growth of ING’s deposit and superannuation portfolios through a structured engagement program with accredited financial advisers, accountants, brokers and other partners in their allocated portfolio.
You will also operate within a broader national sales team covering a range of products and channels, whilst also managing a range of state based partners in your own portfolio of clients within NSW and QLD.
• Developing strong relationships with our state manager partners that will enable a targeted and focused sales pathway to build engaging and productive adviser, accountant and broker relationships
• Developing, communicating and maintaining Sales Plans
• Increasing the regional portfolio number of accredited and active financial advisers dealing with ING
• Improving customer cross-buy uptake by securing referrals for additional ING products
• Increasing the regional Funds Under Management & number of accounts per active partner
• Generating sales and growth of our cash deposit and superannuation portfolios through effective relationship building and business development practices
• Building Residential and Commercial Mortgage referral sources
• Representing ING at internal and external / industry events
• Driven and hungry for success
• Must be RG146 certified
• Have proven sales experience in either Superannuation or Insurance
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and build B2B and B2C relationships
• Excellent communicator
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work autonomously and effectively balance sales activities and administration commitments.
• Commercial acumen extending to problem solving and analytical skills.
• Presentation skills to ensure professional delivery with impact
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)