Employee | Tech | Professional | Belgium | Brussels | 2019-02-11 | 055668
- At least a competent Security Engineer with a passion for IT , Security and positive can-do mindset. Close collaboration within and across the squads and with the consumer is of utmost importance for you
- Contributing as a Security Engineer to accomplishing the squad's mission. You do this by working on the customer journey from the backlog, using the Agile method end-to-end.
- You have an up-to-date vision regarding IT Security expertise and you also have functional knowledge of some Banking Business domains.
- You are able to get all typical and other backlog items (user stories) from 'to do' to 'done'.
- You are (primarily responsible for) creating and implementing security solutions for applications, mainframes, client/server platforms, networks and associated software environments.
- You define standards and ensure they are implemented (by your squads and others) so that IT risk is and remains under control
- You perform code reviews, developing automated tests;
- You contribute to site security management,
- You are responsible for (ethical) hacking,
- You ensure system security monitoring and the installation and maintenance of security tools.
- Teamwork in a highly empowered IT Security Engineering squad
- Improving scalable platforms in short delivery cycles through Agile Scrum
- Work with state-of-the art technology in a large enterprise level context
- Competitive salary and benefits