Senior Clerk, Trade Finance Operations (3-month contract)
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Hong Kong S.A.R. | Hong Kong Office | 2019-01-10 | 055316
Handling of full course of processing of Import & Export Documentary Letter of Credit and Collection for Trade Finance transactions.
- As document checker for presentation under on Documentary Credits and Collections.
- Issuance of both general trade and commodity trade L/C.
- Capturing of transactions in various systems.
- Liaise with Account Managers and customers in answering queries and providing advice where necessary.
- To ensure all transactions received are handled efficiently and effectively in a timely manner.
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Minimum 10 years’ Bills Operations experience with at least 5 years document checking experience.
- Familiar with ICC Rules including UCP 600, URC 522 and ISBP 98.
- Solid experience in back-to-back L/C issuance, Export negotiation and payment.
- Solid experience in Commodity and Structural Trade transactions is an advantage.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, and knowledge of Putonghua is preferable.
- Willing to work overtime and a team player.
Please submit your application for this role via the online application.