Senior ETL Developer
Employee | Tech | Professional | Romania | 2019-04-16 | 056415
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
The ETL Developer is responsible of loading data according to business requirements, based on the source of record’s specifics.
· Contributing to lifecycle management of Data Lake implementation:
· Development of ETL flows using IBM Datastage 9.1 & 11.5
· Analysing the environment and source of records
· Understand the concepts and the business value of the data that is processed.
· Understands the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model
· Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements
· Contributing to end-to-end testing
· Contributing to deployment of code changes, mappings and metadata
Ocassional travelling to Amsterdam, might be required !
What you bring to the team
· Experience with ETL processes and tools
· Experience with database design,modelling and data analysis on large amounts of data
· Good knowledge of Oracle Database
· Experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage is nice to have
· Experience as developer of multi-tier applications
· Ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. Security, High Availability)
· Experience with pair programming
· Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus
· Excellent written and spoken English skills