Senior Manager - Commercial Property Finance
Employee | Management | Professional | Australia | New South Wales | 2019-05-07 | REQ-T056176
Here at ING we are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth, this has presented a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager within Commercial Property Finance (CPF) to join our busy yet high performing team. The successful candidate will be working within a transaction/ portfolio team environment and reporting directly into the Head of Business Lending.
- Source clients/deals within the Corporate & Commercial Property Markets of Australia to provide finance for large commercial property transactions; Continued profitable business development & growth;
- Retention of existing profitable business;
- Actively work with other parts of ING to achieve lending synergies within the group;
- Provide guidance and market intelligence in respect to trends and challenges in the Australasian Property Market to management and key internal stakeholders;
- Maintenance of an active & high-performance lending portfolio whilst keeping abreast of latest market trends/opportunities/threats;
- Adherence to credit policy & underwriting guidelines;
- Successful contribution to the goals & profitability of both the CPF team and the ING Group.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience within commercial property deal creation.
- Previous experience managing a substantial commercial property loan portfolio.
- Meeting and exceeding personal annual & longer term asset growth & profitability targets.
- Managing, leading & mentoring staff.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise work, work well under pressure.
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Displays integrity and ethical behaviour.
Please be advised, the application process can take up to 5 minutes, ensure you allow yourself enough time.