Senior Product Owner - ALM
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Poland | 2019-07-05 | ISP-5429
- You have knowledge and practical experience in working in the SCRUM team.
- You can create a product vision that would bring the greatest value to the customer.
- You have the entrepreneur's soul and treat every product as if it were yours.
- You can work with clients and stakeholders. Understand their needs and pass them to the team.
- You can work with data and models, and draw constructive conclusions based on them.
- You have professional experience in the modeling and/or validation section of market modeling:
- replication (hedging)
- economic capital
- stochastic interest rates
- You have a university degree (preferred fields of econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, other exact majors).
- You are positive about cooperation and group work on the implementation of tasks in an international environment.
- You have a very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Nice to have
- Experience in the role of Product Owner and work with the Product Backlog
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Regulatory knowledge (IRRBB)
- Professional certification of FRM / PRM / CFA or CQF
- Knowledge of Risk Pro or QRM
- Experience in projects related to data modeling or market risk
- Experience in statistical programming (eg Python, R)
How we work
At ING Tech Poland, we operate in accordance with the Agile approach, based on agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. We are an innovative organization that bases its actions on trust in people with whom we work.
The Financial Risk Model Development Department is an international team of 80 highly qualified specialists. Our experience is in developing and managing credit risk, ALM models and operational risk. To further strengthen and develop modeling opportunities, ING decided to create a Risk Hub in Warsaw. The Model Development Team will implement model modeling activities throughout ING, closely cooperating on international projects with teams in Amsterdam.
The developed ALM models are crucial for ING's success and include behavioral models (eg Pre-paid models) and replication models (hedging). Models are used by all local risk management units at ING.
As a Product Owner in ALM modeling, you get the opportunity to gain experience in these modeling issues using the latest modeling methods, tools and data processing technologies. You will also have the chance to influence the direction in which the Risk Center develops. We are running agile, working in highly efficient, self-steering teams, usually pursuing ambitious goals. We are an innovative organization that bases its actions on trust in people with whom we work.
Scope of duties
- Developing the product and optimizing its value in an empirical way using the Scrum framework: 60%
- Ongoing cooperation with stakeholders: 30%
- Reporting and creating KPIs: 10%
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
We take care of:
- international projects
- access to the newest technologies
- professional development
- free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card with 50% funding
- Bicycle parking
- Chillout and entertainment zones
- Sports events
suitable working conditions
- Stable employment conditions
- Mobile phone
- Additional screen
- Delicious coffee
- Modern kitchen