Service Design Coach
Employee | Accounting / Finance | Professional | Australia | New South Wales | 2019-04-23 | 056324
We are looking for a creative, motivated and strategic digital problem solver to join our small but high performing Innovation team. The Digital & Innovation business unit is responsible for developing leading digital experiences across sales, service and customer engagement.
• Coach business leaders, sponsors and supporting teams to go through the proper ING innovation process (known as PACE) and associated stage gates. .
• Work with cross-functional teams to engage customers, staff, and external partners to identify trends, opportunities, and unknown customer needs;
• Conduct customer research using HCD methods and techniques (Observation, Interviews, Contextual Inquiries)
• Behaviour and pattern recognition - work with customers and analysts to ask the right questions, form a point of view, and assess our potential for impact;
• Through empathy and analysis of customer needs develop clear hypotheses on the best business and technology solutions;
• Employ a variety of tools and technologies (e.g. Digital or paper prototypes, online or in-person behavioural analysis, qualitative interviews or quantitative surveys) to design, test and measure experiments;
• Engage cross-functionally to share new learnings and to validate/iterate with staff and customers;
• Together with the business unit involvement in team selection and responsible for supporting the coaching teams and individuals;
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in design-led innovation
• Experience with coaching and delivering HCD and design thinking methodologies
• Validated portfolio of delivered of prototypes / designs / initiatives
• Able to communicating and present insights and recommendations to stakeholders within an organisation effectively.
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Ability to translate future vision into a set of clear deliverables
• Business savvy
• Strong analytic skills and familiarity with Lean Startup
• High energy and commitment to delivery
• Awareness of trends impacting innovation
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Resilience and customer focused
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.