Sr. Internal Control Officer
Employee | Administration / Operations | Professional | Romania | Bucuresti | 2019-07-12 | 055768
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the future of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
- Test the key controls (ToD & ToE) based on test plans provided by HO/established internally per each Product Control Framework or Minimum Standard
- Test specific controls as per SoX requirements for processes/applications in scope (including IT environment)
- Reports the testing results and the conclusion after testing process, assisting relevant management in identifying and implementing adequate controls in each tested area
- Perform gap assessments for the processes to be tested
- Interacts with group specialists, auditors and authorities related to specific tested controls
- Coordinates activities of control for outsourcing providers
- Strong knowledge on internal control or audit activity
- Control oriented and analytical thinking/ judgement aimed on assessing specific risks
- Strong analytical judgment and expertise in Information Technology field is a plus.
- You need to be a team player and have excellent communication skills while interacting with a large number of departments within the bank.