TECH GS Domain Architect Finance
Employee | Tech | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-08-14 | REQ-10020921
ING is looking to expand by hiring a Domain Architect for Group Services. You will become a subject matter expert for the Finance domain. Next, to architectural skills you have a detailed understanding of IT engineering capabilities in a highly automated environment. You have a solid IT, IT Architecture and Financial background. You will be responsible for the architectural deliverables and guidance to management and the DevOps teams.
The Domain Architect :
- Drives incremental changes for a team.
- Delivers future state architectures and Roadmaps.
- Organises and support workshops and prepares presentations for decision making
- Contributes to the definition of global standards.
- Manages stakeholders across multiple local departments.
- Is the Go-to person for Architects, Management and the implementation teams.
- Masters Several Engineering skills.
- Has significant knowledge of multiple (new) technologies, products, business processes or architecture.
- Creates easy to read and structured documents and visualisations.
- Coaches colleagues.
- Thoroughly understands the Security requirements for his domain. Ensures and increases the security of his domain. Understands Security controls and Risk policies and the link to business value.
- Translates Risk policies to architectural guidelines.
- Maintains (strategic) supplier relationships with one or more suppliers in his own domain.
- Works mainly independent, sometimes under limited guidance, but also has a strong drive to collaborate with the surrounding architects. Seeks mentoring of more senior colleagues
Your work environment:
You will be working within the department Group Services / Enterprise Architecture and reporting to the Team Manager of GS/EA/Domain Architects. The team consists of 4 Enterprise Architects and 14 domain architects. The team has the architectural responsibility for supporting all domains of OIB/Group Services.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with at least 3-years experience as an architect. You are a team player, you have a proven track record in managing architectural change, in ICT in general and specifically in supporting execution teams from the architectural perspective. You have good documentation- and visualisation skills as well as being able to create structured documents. You are able to efficiently create architectural products that are needed to facilitate management decisions. You act as a trusted advisor on L2 / L3 level. It is important that you have experience working in a large enterprise, understanding the complexity of implementing new services in an existing international landscape. Knowledge of accounting, regulatory reporting and data management is required, knowledge of ERP systems is advantageous. Experience with banking products and processes is preferred.
You align your architecture vision with the long term IT vision and the business strategy. You like complex analysis and you can identify and use the different forces that exist in the organisation. You are a team player and able to motivate others. You have good communication and consultancy skills and you are persuasive.
What do we offer?
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Click on Apply. For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken
We are looking forward to your application!