TECH GS Domain Architect Risk
Employee | Tech | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-08-14 | REQ-10020934
ING is looking to expand by hiring a Domain Architect for Group Services. You will become a subject matter expert for the Risk domain. Next, to architectural skills, you master IT engineering capabilities and know how to integrate SaaS solutions. You will be working on Credit Risk, ALM, Non-Financial Risk, and Compliance applications. You will be responsible for the architectural deliverables that will define the future state of our Risk domain and you will give guidance to the DevOps teams that will realise these goals. Within the Risk domain, your primary focus will be on Market Riske and Asset&Liability Management.
The Domain Architect :
- Drives incremental changes for a team.
- Delivers future state architectures and Roadmaps.
- Contributes to the definition of global standards.
- Manages stakeholders across multiple local departments.
- It is the go-to person for Architects and managers.
- Masters Several Engineering skills.
- Has significant knowledge of multiple (new) technologies, products, business processes or architecture.
- Creates easy to read and structured documents and visualisations.
- Coaches colleagues.
- Thoroughly understands the Security requirements for his domain. Ensures and increases the security of his domain. Understands Security controls and Risk policies and the link to business value.
- Translates Risk policies to architectural guidelines.
- Maintains (strategic) supplier relationships with one or more suppliers in his own domain.
- Works mainly independent, sometimes under limited guidance. Seeks mentoring of more senior colleagues
Your work environment:
You will be working within the department Group Services / Enterprise Architecture and reporting to the Team Manager of GS/EA/Domain Architects. The team consists of 4 Enterprise Architects and 14 domain architects. The team has the architectural responsibility for supporting all domains of OIB/Group Services.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience as an architect. You have a proven track record in managing architectural change, in ICT in general and specifically in the Risk application landscape. You are able to efficiently create architectural products that are needed to facilitate management decisions. You act as a trusted advisor on L2 / L3 level. You have knowledge and experience with Credit Risk, Market Risk, ALM, Non-Financial Risk and, Compliance. Knowledge of data management and regulatory reporting is a must. Experience with banking products and processes is preferred.
You align your architecture vision with the long term IT vision and the business strategy. You like complex analysis and you can identify and use the different forces that exist in the organisation. You are a team player and able to motivate others. You have good communication and consultancy skills and you are persuasive.
What do we offer ?
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Click on Apply. For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken
We are looking forward to your application!