Tax Advisor (m/f)
Employee | Legal / Tax / Compliance | Manager/Expert | Luxembourg | 2019-02-04 | 055523
Tax Advisor (M/F)
ING Luxembourg Tax team of 3 highly skilled tax experts specialized in different taxes & matters is expending and recruiting a Tax Advisor (m/f).
- Provide the tax risk assessment of the client files (advise might include cross-border structures that require in-depth tax analysis):
· Checking whether the case is in accordance with the letter and spirit of the applicable tax laws and regulations;
· Advising whether the identified tax risks are acceptable within the law and ING's Policy;
- Advise Senior Management and employees, on the interpretation of applicable tax laws and regulations;
- Monitor and assess the business impact of upcoming tax regulatory changes;
- Participate in ING orange network:
· Contribute to a flexible and team-oriented working culture that fosters personal development and a positive attitude;
· Work globally and cross-functionally with other teams of ING.
Take over the above mentioned and other responsibilities gradually with the support of the tax manager and worldwide tax team.
Education and experience
- Degree in Economics or Law at university or business school with specialization in tax;
- Solid knowledge of Belgian tax law (tax legislation knowledge of any additional jurisdictions would be an asset);
- Relevant experience in tax matters (at least 5 years’ experience in a similar function, or as a tax advisor, in Luxembourg/Belgium);
- Experience in the client compliance matters (for anti-money laundering purpose) would be an assets.
Skills & Languages
- Fluent French/English, Dutch is considered as an asset
- Strong ability to analyze, summarize information and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, as well as ability to take initiatives;
- Effective communications skills;
- Openness for self-development (skills and knowledge);
- Organized, flexible and capable to manage several files at the same time and able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Your working environment
ING is one of the world’s leading financial groups. With more than 53,000 employees, ING provides banking, insurance and asset management services to more than 48 million clients in 40 countries.
In Luxembourg, our clients are private individuals, small companies and major corporations, as well as institutions. ING Luxembourg employs nearly 800 people and offers a vast range of financial services (banking, insurance, leasing and asset management).
ING Luxembourg heads for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 100 tech enthusiasts who work for national and international projects that go beyond traditional banking.