Transaction Monitoring (AML) Team Leader
Employee | Risk Management | Romania | Bucuresti | 2019-09-11 | 057343
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
As a Transaction Monitoring Team Leader within 1st Line Non Financial Risk Department, you are required to coordinate the implementation and monitoring of the specific Client Account Monitoring processes and activities as required by ING Minimum Standards and Control Frameworks.
Your Day-to-Day activities
- Define/update governance on CAM controls based on KYC /FEC policy, taking into account all involved in CAM processes
- Perform back test analysis on the Client Account Monitoring scenarios, proposing improvements on model/matrix
- Coordinate and monitor the name and transaction screening activities performed in Alert Handling Department
- Perform quality assurance for the alert handling and name screening activities; identify poor quality and perform training to the staff under coordination in order to increase the quality of alerts handled
- Coordinate the reporting activities: external to authorities (BNR/ANAF/ONPCSB) and internal (dashboards)
- Design, implement and monitor the reconciliation flows for the transactions/clients sent to screening and post transaction monitoring processes
- Direct involvement in analyzing, defining requirements and perform user acceptance tests for the applications used for activities under coordination
What you bring to the team
- Strong knowledge of NBR law and regulation and other compliance and risk internationally assimilated.
- Strong analytical thinking/ judgment aimed on assessing specific CAM related activities and its associated risks.
- Min 2 years experience in related or a similar position ( Transaction Monitoring/ Compliance)
You need to be a team player and have excellent communication skills while interacting with a large number of departments within the bank.