.NET Developer – Payments and Workflow Solutions[@ING Tech]
Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | România | Bucharest | 2020-06-30 | 059621
Discover ING Tech:
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 800 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking
Being a global company having in the strategy the delivery of a global platform for all customers, ING puts a lot of attention on the security processes and requirements. Following a strict set of security rules and processes, ING ensures that all platforms, user access procedures and security related tasks are in line with the security minimum standards.
The SPE/DDE payments squad is responsible for E2E delivery of payments solutions (implemented in Single Payment Engine and Direct Debit Engine applications) for our customers in 8 countries from ENC & CEE region plus Singapore.
- Participate in functional analysis phase, gathering requirements;
- Estimate complexity and duration of programming and unit testing, for the user stories in the Backlog;
- Design, develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards;
- Create the Technical Analysis for components that will be developed from scratch or that are already existing and need changes;
- Keep the Technical Documentation up to date with new/changed technical design details during implementation;
- Create Unit Testing, and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
- Create automated functional tests for user stories, build and execute integration tests
- As a full stack .NET developer, you will implement changes in web and backend applications, covering both functional and technical support of the application, during acceptance testing or in case of production incidents.
- You will contribute to automation process in the idea of the Continuous Integration/Delivery
What you bring to the team:
- Good understanding of OOP, design pattern and SOLID principles
- 5+ years - experience in the specific field: Software development on .NET Framework (full Fx), .NET Core using C# in desktop and server environments
- Experience with Microsoft SQL using T-SQL and MS SQL BI (SSRS, SSIS).
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server and/or other integration platforms (IBM WebSphere MQ, Web services using different technologies like WSO2, TIBCO) is a plus
- Experience in implementing unit test automation suing NUnit/XUnit/MsTest and Selenium for .NET
- Knowledge of PowerShell/DSC/other scripting and automation platforms is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies, software development lifecycle and DevOps principles (Microsoft team Foundation/Azure DevOps experience is a plus)
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills