AML Senior Specialist
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Poland | ING Tech Poland | ISP-72300850
We are looking for you if:
- You have minimum 3 years of total work experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience within AML-Transaction Monitoring,
- You have expert skills in conducting effective Transaction Monitoring investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation,
- You have expert understanding of how money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts,
- You have developed understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance,
- You are fluent English, reading and writing.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch,
- Professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent).
- Ability to provide support to internal & external customers to meet and understand their needs & expectations
- Complete task & achieves result in a efficient, timely and high – quality manner, with a focus on execution & delivery of targets & KPIs
- Ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions.
- • Intermediate and above in French and Dutch,
- • Experience in reputable financial services organizations