Adv. Business Consultant
Medewerker | Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement | Ervaren | 2020-11-24 | 060051
Advisory Business Consultant
CoE Business Transformation
ING is looking for:
An enthusiastic, analytical and experienced consulting professional, willing to work in a dynamic and complex environment.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay one step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc). Then continue reading because ING might very well be your future employer.
Your role and working environment
You role sits within the CoE Business Transformation, part of the Transformation Office with the following purpose: ‘From strategy to execution we prepare, orchestrate & deliver change together!’
The Business Consulting team Be consists of a number of professionals who combine their broad knowledge of the bank with consulting expertise to help our business executives to be successful.
As member of the team you get a unique opportunity to work at senior level across many areas of the bank.
As an Advisory Business Consultant your key responsibilities are to:
- Tackle complex business challenges based on a deep understanding of our strategy, organisation, One Agile Way of Working and external trends and developments
- Deliver advice to support decision making and enable execution – highlighting the qualitative and quantitative impact of different scenarios
- Design and co-create methods and tooling to empower senior stakeholders to prioritise and deliver on their purpose
- Translate change demands in to implementable solutions and ensure the acceptance
- Bring an outside perspective on development of craftsmanship and methodology and stay up to date with key trends and developments relevant for our industry
- Act as a senior expert who contributes to the development of the relevant expertise and more junior members of the team
- Create alignment across different areas of the bank on strategic themes
- Establish trust-based relationships with key stakeholders, focused on a clear understanding of their challenges and opportunities.
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Business Consultant you will also need the following track record and experience:
- Master’s degree
- 5-10 years’ professional experience in consultancy, bringing a thorough understanding of consultancy methodologies and functional / technical subject matter expertise relevant to ING
- Ability to deliver individually and/or by managing a medium sized team
- Track record in design and implementation of complex change
- Strong affinity with agile way of working
- Team player
- Experience in financial sector, bringing knowledge and experience of financial industry activities, processes, key products, support tools
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken), and ideally Dutch or French
We offer you
A challenging position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.
After your application you may be invited for two or three interviews. Depending on your experience and background, a competency assessment / case study may be required.