Accounting / Finance | Professional | Slovakia | 2020-01-21 | SLK-3544661 | from 2000€*
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesYour work environment
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. Our purpose therefore is: Empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
But that is not where we stop. Being innovative and being agile are key elements for our future success and we expect you to be a driving force in this development. To realize our future vision of a united ING that offers single empowering experience across the globe, we have to unite our way of working.
Therefore we are looking for an Agile Coach who can further shape the One Agile Way of Working and culture within ING Shared Services Bratislava, in a responsible, inspiring and consistent way.
Your role as Agile Coach
You as an Agile Coach have a passion for communication, coaching and group dynamics, in which you further shape the One Agile Way of Working and culture across our ING Shared Service unit in Bratislava. You coach mainly (Super)Circle Leadership and customer loyalty teams (CLTs).
You have great empathy, stimulate and motivate people in a positive way. You build trust, dare to point out the bottlenecks and help people to get the best out of themselves. You breath the One Agile Way of Working, offering coaching on behaviour for the Leadership team and together with your Agile Coach colleagues you coach members of CLT’s, and ensure a permanent behavioural change. You are convincing in your performance and creative in your solutions. With your effort and integrity you are a trusted advisor and conversation partner.
Your key responsibilities
You build and develop High Performing Teams
• You coach the Super(circles)/CLT’s and their team members to work accordingly to the agreed agile values, principles and methodology.
• You facilitate reviews, retrospectives, stand-up meetings, sprint- and planning sessions. You ensure that Agile events are held and effective.
• In addition, you coach the (senior) management on Agile Leadership and you stimulate a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization.
• You ensure that team members take joint ownership for realizing value and that they commit to clear and common objectives and customer promises (purpose)
• You have the ability to solve problems in a creative way and eliminate obstacles in a not obvious way
• You are a strong communicator on different levels of skills and seniority
You have a very strong Agile Mindset
• You have the passion to coach others and you are a true source of inspiration and motivation
• You encourage team members to provide feedback by enhancing a safe atmosphere
• You are a strong team player who enables and challenges the squad members to cherish collaboration and develop them individually
• You take the environment into account and adjust your approach accordingly to the situation
• You are self-steering, proactive, organised and have the ability to determine independently what needs to be done
• You have an intrinsic positive mindset with a natural need to see solutions instead of problems
• You have an attitude to continuously improve the way of working and you stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between colleagues across the GSO
• You stimulate the sharing of experience, “best- and worst practices”, knowledge and information with other Agile coaches, also across ING business lines & countries.
• You are recognized as a sounding partner as a result of having created yourself impact in the business and strong content plus strategy knowledge
You have in-depth knowledge of and experience with Agile Methods
• You master Scrum, Lean or Kanban
• You have experience in training-, coaching- People Management and/or change roles
• Expertise and certification in Agile methods and/or proven skills as Agile Coach is an advantage
• You have experience with cross border teams, ideally teams who are partly located offshore
• You have professional and intellectual skills at university level –at least you have a bachelor degree
• You should have an excellent command English, both verbally and written
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationUniversity education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
Required experience5 year(s)
Personality requirements and skills• Master degree.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of industry or functional domain experience
• A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
• Experience in guiding and realising change.
• Ability to coach and support business professionals.
• Experience in multinational corporations and affinity with Banking is a plus.
• Excellent level of English.