Contract de muncă | Tech | Nivel mediu | România | Bucuresti | 2020-08-04 | 059820
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We are looking for a great Agile Coach to coach and enable our Development and DevOps teams (including management) at ING Tech to deliver and maintain outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun. You will collaborate with cross functioning, highly skilled engineering teams in a fast moving environment.
As an Agile Coach at ING TECH, you are passionate about communication, group dynamics, coaching and craftsmanship and you are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your teams. You’ll be working with a world-class team of engineers who love what they do – and we expect no less from you.
You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
• Keep alignment with the Global Agile Way of Working within ING
• Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development and maintenance process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible;
• Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching, deliver trainings, facilitate workshops and offsites;
• Coach key roles and teams through tough challenges, conflicts and dysfunctions to reach their full potential;
• Coach and mentor people through all kinds of change, especially the change required to stimulate the agile mindset;
• Notice trends and act as an advisor to the management;
• Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient;
• Act as an Agile thought leader for our Technology department.
Occasional travelling to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and other countries might be required
What you bring to the team
• Bachelor Degree;
• 1-3 years experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach;
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean
• Experience in change management within larger (international) organizations
• Preferably experience as Scrum master and or Product Owner
• Preferably experience in IT related environments
• Enthusiastic Agilist able to stimulate people to reveal their potential to grow
• Ability to understand the distinction between coaching and mentoring and know when to apply each most successfully;
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.