Business Control Tester (Non Financial Risk area)
Administration / Operations | Professional | Slovakia | 2020-02-10 | SLK-3357607 | starting from 1250€*
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesIBSS Bratislava (ING Bank Shared Services Bratislava) is the servicing hub for ING Wholesale entities for their 1st line of defense risk management activities. These are exciting times for us as we are migrating more work not only focused on operational tasks, but more and more knowledge work in design and consultancy roles such as key control testing. We are part of the IBSS organization which consists of servicing hubs around the globe. The vision is to centralize the processing activities of ING to these servicing hubs to help harmonize and standardize products and processes in order to give an outstanding and differentiating client experience to all clients of ING worldwide.
Responsibilities and duties:
As a Business Control Tester you are responsible for performing Key Control Testing from a First Line of Defense perspective. You will be entrusted with global control frameworks over several banking areas and processes. During the process, you will be in regular contact with your assigned locations advising them on their status and suggesting what additional evidence is required.
You are attentive to details to spot differences in processes that you are testing. You shall be able to analyze these differences and assess/propose best practices while considering compliance to global standards. You are able to implement changes to the different Key Control Testing processes.
About you - Who are we looking for?
- You are a pro-active and a motivated professional
- You have a self-starter attitude
- You are corporate organization sensitive and are capable of working under pressure.
- You are a real team player and recognize the importance of working together.
- You must be able to understand and communicate in English (fluent in speaking, listening, reading and writing) as you will actively cooperate with internal (international) parties.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of a tool like iRisk is an added advantage.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the Non-Financial Risk (NFR) Management from a First Line of Defense perspective
- Understanding the banking processes - Work experience in Banking (or with Financial Services) or in Audit/internal control (within Bank or outside)
About the team – Are you looking for us?
- Dynamic, Professional, experienced team with friendly and willing-to-help attitude
- Training and Job shadowing will be provided, to build up your confidence to handle testing of frameworks on your own.
- Possibility to participate in team projects handled within the department
- Agile working environment – stand ups, regular reviews and retrospectives.
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV in English language via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Language courses
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationSecondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2)
Required experience2 year(s)
Personality requirements and skills• Analytical skills with attention to detail is key
• Ability to set priorities, organize own work (time-keeping) and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• No “9-5” mentality (flexible working hours)
• Highly adaptive, flexible and a team player
• Actively engages in team discussions aimed to optimize processing
• Willing and excited to learn on the job
• Independent work attitude