Business Process Modeller in Transaction Monitoring Area
Employee | Information Technology | Manager/Expert | Poland | ISP-86839073 | ING Tech Poland
We are looking for you if:
- If you have 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Banking, Risk, Compliance, and/or Information technology,
- If you have ability to make complex issues simple and easy to understand,
- If you have ability to visualize complex issues in a understandable way,
- If you have ability to connect the business requirements to a process/solution,
- If you are able to understand the business (compliance/risk) perspective and IT perspective,
- If you have strong analysis skills,
- If you have experience in MS Excel to use as Dashboard,
- If you have experience working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and different areas of expertise,
- If you have ability to connect with all levels of expertise and different roles,
- Written English to high level, in particular report, presentation and policy writing styles.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Expert in his or her product- or service-area,
- Experience with the Transaction Monitoring topic and the related challenges,
- Outgoing and customer focused yet able to determine generic and standardized solutions,
- Strong analysis skills required towards the implications but also towards the business processes,
- Focus on detail and accuracy but also ability to create the overview,
- Is self-starting and takes the analysis lead for the change assigned,
- Experience in Power-BI tooling or comparable BI tools,
- Ability to create the overview not only for his or her service or product area but also building the bigger picture and understanding the overall challenge and impact,
- Ability to support others.
- Please submit your CV in English.