Normal | Lending | Empleado | España | 2020-02-25 | 059020
This is Us.
A team of more than one thousand people sharing an idea: doing our bit in helping our clients create a better future for themselves, providing them with the tools they need to get where they want to go.
In today’s world, we know this happens because we are a fully online bank. We were born out of that idea and 20 years on, technology, simplicity and transparency continue to be the ingredients of the recipe that leaves the best taste in our mouths: being more than just a bank, someone useful in the lives of the millions of clients who have chosen us.
The way we do things also mirrors our eagerness to innovate. We are proud to be one of the very first banks to work with agile methodologies. It doesn’t ring a bell yet? No worries, we will be delighted to tell you all about it. You will find it’s one of those things you’ll want to repeat over and over.
And although we are based in Spain, we like to cross borders. We are lucky to work with international teams every day across 44 countries, composed of women and men as equal as they are diverse. Because here you are completely free to be who you want to be, love whomever you choose, and even go for pineapple as your pizza topping.
Making things happen, helping others be successful, always being one step ahead—that’s our DNA. If you look at yourself in the mirror and your reflection matches our way of being and working…we are looking forward to meeting you!
Savings and Investment tribe is in a big transformation: simplifying and democratizing investment for everyone. This transformation is based on 2 big pillars:
- Creating a simple, diversified and high-quality product, materialized in what we call “Fondos Cartera Naranja”
- Offering personal relationship, with managers that help the customers to make investment decisions, and, because we are digital, offering this in an omnichannel approach, allowing to inform and help to the customer during his lifecycle in a holistic way.
What are we looking for?
For us, an Investment & Savings Customer Journey Expert is someone who:
- How to define, plan and track the mutual fund cross-sell campaigns within the established budget in order to reach the business goals, in close relation with Marketing and customer interactions tribes.
- How to acquire new funds customers to the bank
- Coordinate the digital and assisted channels and follow up with them to ensure that we reach our goals
- Together with the Data Analyst is able to analyse the customer behaviour, doing a segmentation and adapting the communications based on different profiles
- Looking for new alternatives and opportunities to maximize the business. Follow up the business.
- Coordinate with other areas (eg: IT) the implementation of new initiatives products or services
- Is always aware about the industry trend, and knows how to perform competitors analysis
- At least 5-year experience in product strategy, with focus in digital sales. Experience in financial services is appreciated
- Experience defining customer journeys, creating sales plan, processes ideation and commercial communication
- Experience launching commercial strategy for products and services with focus on digital channels.
- Good skills to coordinate different areas, with ability of communication and negotiation
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the investment industry and the legal framework is appreciated.
- High level of English.
- Experience with the Agile methodology is appreciated
- Advanced level of Excel and Powerpoint.
whose day at ING looks very much like this:
7.00 - 10.00 h / Arrives at the office (Flexible start time)
At 10.00 h / Daily planning
At 11.00 h Review results with data analyst
At 12.00 h Meeting with Marketing to define and analyze latest cross sell campaign
At 13.00 h takes a break and goes down to the canteen.
At 14.00 h Sparring with the squad members how to approach a new specific Segment
16.00 - 19.00 h (Flexible end time). Goes to the paddle tennis court for a game.
Win or lose, a shower and off to home.
What do we offer?
What goes on at ING matters much to us.
But we know that the most important things are outside the office.
So that thinking about what to have for lunch doesn’t take up your time or your cravings.
Life and health insurance.
For you and all your family (spouse/partner and children).
Free company shuttle.
We take you from Madrid city center to our offices at Las Rozas (and back!)
Special loan or mortgage terms after 6 months working at the bank.
And benefit from our pension plan after 2 years with us.
More health, more sports.
Paddle tennis court and lessons available to you
Runners club with your own trainer
Clinics with professional, world-class athletes
Physiotherapy service on site