Cards & Payments -Customer Journey Expert - Cards squad - Daily Banking Tribe
Marketing / Communication | Lombardia | 2020-06-18 | 059563
TheCustomer Journey officer has end-to-end responsibility for the development,management, harmonization and phasing out of commercial products, services,channel formulas and processes within one or more segments and is familiar withthe relationship between these aspects, with a view to achieving an optimumcustomer experience. This concerns a broad specialism regarding the product, channelor market with end-to-end responsibility for the squad's activities.
TheCustomer Journey expert works in a squad within ING's Agile organization. Workstogether with other experts to achieve the squad's mission. Has expertise inthe areas of marketing, product management, channel and process optimizationand Testing.
1. Working in Agile teams: Contributesactively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging.Acts as a moderator. Enhances the way of working structurally. Ensures thatstrategic priorities are made.Customer Journey Monitoring: Translates highlycomplex business to a setup of monitoring. Defines new monitoring standards forING.
2. Develop, monitor and analyzeproduct performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity.
3. Products and services: Appliesexpert product and process knowledge, develops new and improves current productand process standards, and evangelizes these to the ING community. Could beexternal speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
4. Distribution mix – channelsoptimization: Applies expert distribution knowledge to develop new and improvecurrent distribution practices that set market standards, and evangelizes theseto the ING community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industryknowledge.
5. P&L ownership and proven trackrecord of improving product performance results.
• +3 year experience in Cardsbusiness
• Experience of Business projectrelated to Cards & Payments and working effectively across functions(Operations, Legal, Compliance, Transparency, Privacy, Credit Risk, Finance)
• An understanding of the Card &Payments market is needed, benchmark and competitors overview
• Well-developed communication andinterpersonal skills, with the ability to produce clear and concisepresentation, papers
• Self-motivated, with excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem solver - able toidentify real obstacles and viable solutions
• Numerate with analyticalcapabilities and experience of monitoring and tracking financial performanceand working data
• Proficient in all standard businessapplication
• Fluent Italian and English language
• Customer focus and customerinterest paramount
• Problem analysis and judgement
• Professional expertise/market focus