Employé / CDI | Marketing / Communication | Expérimentés | Belgique | 2020-01-28 | 058786
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0) Then continue reading because ING might very well be your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Communication Expert you will develop, detail and implement internal and external communication strategies and contribute towards the fulfilment of the corporate strategy. This is done through stakeholder management, formulating core messages, launching communication processes and deploying communication tools and activities.
As a Communication Expert, you could act in various domains, for example : Copywriting, Media & audiences management, Advertising, Content marketing, Social media & digital, Branding, Sponsoring & events, Creation & production.
Your key responsibilities
Be aware of the trends and developments in the market.
Identify internal and/or external customers/prospects communications needs and give advice on the communications approach to be followed.
Give advice on the deployment of tools, visual identity & branding for internal and external communications, within the strategic choices made.
Implementation, monitoring & evaluation
Contribute to the recommendations concerning the communication approach and the choice of the communication channels to use for the specific need.
Implement communication activities (internally or with external suppliers) with respect to the branding guidelines & design and assess the communication in terms of consistency.
Monitor and manage the timing and budget, make adjustments where necessary and evaluate.
Internal and external stakeholder management
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Communication Expert Below the Line and internal communication, you will:
- Be in charge ‘end to end’ of different offline and digital communication initiatives (commercial communication, internal communication, content management..) going from the copywriting, design of the layout along with the design studio to the follow-up of the production with external partners (printers, mail handlers …) and the distribution of the communication.
- Be able to influence peers
- Be a team player
- Be passionate about our customers and know how to manage the different aspects of the marketing-communication mix;
- Have a creative and conceptual mind set
- Be able to create impactful communication
- Have an excellent sense of precision, a keen eye for detail and a good sense of organization
- Be result oriented – on time & on budget
- Be very good in all communication related skills : observe, listen, translate in simple words, written and oral communication
- Have a Master Degree in business/economics/marketing/communication and at least 3 years of experience in a marketing role, a communication, a public relation or translation role.
- Having an additional expertise in one of the following domains is an asset: Copywriting; Media & audiences management; Advertising; Content marketing; Social media & digital; Branding; Sponsoring & events; Creation & production
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.