Compliance Structural Solutions Expert
Employee | Administration / Operations | Romania | Bucuresti | 2020-01-10 | 058572
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
• Coordinates on assessing, advising, monitoring, remediating and reporting KYC Compliance Risk related to the Structural solutions (IT and non IT) used by ING Romania.
• Develop lessons learned based on internal and external AML trends
• Support the local and international AML & KYC requirements implementation
• Support and advice the business in implementing and periodically review the IT and NON it systems / processes in order to ensure that ING Romania has proper KYC systems, has implemented ING and local legal requirements and controls.
• Responsible to provide advice on the system settings as long as linked to KYC risk, risk engines, data analytics models, structural analysis, triggering thresholds review for risk engines, global and local scenarios (which do require to be defined), other local responsibilities linked to IT settings.
• Responsible to advice on new products and in the review process of new products, processes and procedures updates
• University degree (economic or legal academic background);
• min 5 years of economic or legal experience; prior experience in a related or similar position is preferable
• Computer proficiency: Word & excel processing, E-mail, Internet
• Language proficiency: good level of English, verbal & written;
• Knowledge of the Romanian legal system, NBR, ASF rules and regulations and international regulations related to compliance risks;
• Knowledge of the local and international standard and practices in compliance and operational risk management field;
• knowledge and understanding of relevant ING/ banking products, business, services, relations, external environment developments
• Good data analytics knowledge, good presentation skills, strong communication skills, independence and initiative, open-minded, problem solver, shows creativity in developing new ideas and approaches to day to day problems/situation, analytical skills, synthesis capacity, task oriented, interested in self-development, team spirit, confidential and diplomatic professional approach