Cost Lever Coordinator
Employee | Project / Programme management | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2020-11-23 | REQ-10031380
The CDD domain focuses on comprising all KYC/IRP related policies, implement this as a global standard across the world and the timely execution of regulatory commitments.As Coordinator you will partner with KYC, compliance, tech, and business teams to implement global solutions to further improve our processes. You will support the Global CDD Pillar across a distributed team focused and determined to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness throughout the process life cycle. You are responsible for day-to-day program office activities for complex global projects or programmes. You are responsible to manage the records of an extensive project portfolio. Knowledgeable about program management methodologies, CDD Change processes and programmes and play a key role in optimising processes and systems. You have thorough, practical knowledge of the strategic direction of a project or programme and can apply this knowledge in order to optimise the project.
You will be based in Amsterdam, Warsaw, Bratislava or Manila on a 36-40 hours contract and report hierarchically and functionally to the Global CDD Program Coordination and Support Lead.
What you'll do
- You will lead projects for cross functional teams focused on the delivery of a new feature, service, product or system. They gather business requirements, document functional and design specifications, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the right project team, assign individual responsibilities and develop milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery of the project
- As Coordinator you are responsible for ongoing implementation and maintenance of program documentation and records
You support and guarantee the planning, monitor the progress and inform involved parties on the progress
You analyse and report on variations, risks and issues and encouraging and supporting a solution for them
You support the program and/or project manager in recurring day to day activities and ad-hoc requests
You identify opportunities for improvement and make suggestions for the continuous reuse of improvements.
You gather and deliver control information, prepare, analyses and advise on the relevant content-related activities (e.g. budget, risks).
How to succeed
Academic degree in related field
Prior CDD/KYC, Compliance or Risk Management experience preferred
- Proven analytical aptitude, including the ability to mine and analyse large, complex data sets. Familiarity with data processing with Python, R or SQL is a plus.
- Six sigma (black belt level) capabilities in deconstructing process and metrics, to identify areas of opportunity and lead development and implementation of new processes. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus
Knowledge of program management life-cycle, and skilled at project management tools.
Proven project management experience. Proven of experience leading projects in an Operational Environment
Knowledge of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control, problem solving techniques.
Analytic skills. Experience organizing and analysing data.
Ability to collaborate and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation. Experience establishing cross functional relationships at all levels and geographies
Ability to take responsibility and make impact based on facts and data; have the courage to question. Experience interacting and influencing up to senior level
ACAMS certified or equivalent is a plus
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Public transport pass
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardized solutions in the area of KYC – related regulations as well as supporting the realization of operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of managing and supporting the transformation towards this global transformation and as such contribute significantly to the realization of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.