Customer Care Analyst
Employee | Contact Centre | Professional | Philippines | Taguig city | 4/18/2021 | man-315286
If you are good at:
- Providing accurate and up-to-date information to existing / potential clients on a variety of channels, primarily in a written format.
- Exploring solutions to less common client queries by identifying relevant ING experts to consult and interpreting information in a way that is accurate and relevant for the client’s context, and actively contributes to ING’s library of client solutions.
- Adhering to risk and compliance processes.
- Managing end-to-end the execution of client requests and complaint resolution actions.
Actively suggests and contributes to initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and customer service performance metrics
If you can:
- Provide service excellence to ING’s customers as first point of contact.
- Take ownership of all customer interactions to personally drive each customer inquiry, request or complaint to satisfactory resolution
If you are:
- At least 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a customer service function with strong customer focus.
- Experience in handling social media channels especially chat- oriented platforms like Facebook.
- High School or equivalent education
If you’d like to work with:
- Customer care analysts in the Retail Banking Department
- Internal IBSS employees
- Stakeholders and team members
If you want to:
- Work in downtown BGC, the country’s economic center
- Enjoy competitive compensation and allowances
- Be part of one of the most innovative and exciting digital bank in the world
- Be part of a diverse, creative, and energized team