Customer Care Specialist, Tuggerah
Contact Centre | Regular | REQ-10025756 | 2020-02-07 | Full-time
Being an online digital bank, our customer-facing teams are the voice of ING. They’re the first point of contact for our customers, helping them by understanding their needs and providing information about our range of simple; straightforward; and good value products and services.
So what does it take to be a Customer Care Specialist?
- Excellent communication skills and ability to hold great conversations
- Passion for problem solving and a great eye for detail
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Puts customers at the heart of everything they do
- Know how to have fun at work
- Understand how to be efficient and effective at work
How do the rosters work?
- ING’s contact centre operates 365 days a year, 7 days a week. This role works on a rotational roster:
- 10 x 7.25 hour shifts per fortnight - 36.25 hours per week
- Shifts rotate between two shift bands. Some weekend shifts will be required.
When does the job start?
- We have multiple vacancies starting on Monday, 6th of April 2020.
Where is the job based?
- At our Central Coast Office, Tuggerah Business Park
How much does the job pay?
- Competitive base salary and annual staff bonus (late shifts and weekends also attract penalty rates).
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. With our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model, so no agency introductions, please.)