Customer Journey - Business Lending
Medewerker | Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement | Ervaren | Brussel | 2021-04-27 | 061502
Customer Journey Expert
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert in Business Lending, you work on a daily basis with (cross-border) colleagues having different expertise in self-steering feature teams (squads), contributing to the objectives of the tribe Business Lending. These objectives are challenging, as regulatory and risk requirements are strengthening, client expectations are changing and there is a continuous pressure to increase efficiency. Within this context, you contribute to the design of an efficient and customer-oriented value proposition, including products and services, harmonized when possible between Belgium and the Netherlands. You will cover several customer segments from self-employed to mid-corporates.
Your key responsibilities
- Designing processes that meet and improve customer experience, taking into account regulatory, data and risk requirements
- Translating the bank and tribe strategy to concrete initiatives within the scope of your squad
- Analyzing the feasibility and the value of opportunities
- Evaluating our way of working with the aim to continuously improve
- Helping to improve the quality of the ING’s communication via the different channels and touch points
- Actively participating and taking initiative to improve the collaboration between different stakeholders and colleagues in other teams
- Understanding and applying business principles and ensure compliancy with external regulation and internal minimum requirements
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Entrepreneurial attitude – taking initiative and making things happen
- Strong affinity with data and good analytical skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Clear communication skills : written and oral
- Previous experience with data management/analysis is a plus
- Previous experience in a risk oriented role is a plus
- Knowledge of business lending products/services is recommended
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Master degree or Bachelor degree with relevant work experience
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth in a challenging work environment
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Business Lending department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- possibilities to develop your skills, eg by participating in courses and trainings
- challenging projects & a steep learning curve
- working in an international environment