Customer Journey Expert – Business Analyst Lending
Sales | Lombardia | 2019-10-14 | 057863
The resource will work in a squad within ING's Agile organization, together with other experts to achieve the squad's mission: he/she will contribute actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. In addition He/she will have key part in shaping and fostering continuous improvement and business transformation initiatives.
- Owns, revolutionizes and evangelizes strategy and policies for the tribe. He/she will be the leading authority in the field with regard to strategic matters.
- Applies expert product and process knowledge, develops new and improves current product and process standards, evangelizing these to the ING community.
- Applies expert distribution knowledge to develop new and improve current distribution practices that set market standards
- Translates business requirement in IT requirements, providing all the information needed for development phase and helping other CJE to speak in a correct IT language, decreasing risk for misunderstanding
- Starting from requirements identifies and understands IT impacts on the different applications and process that are transparent for Business.
- Knows IT processes and ensures the Definition of Ready for Sprint in terms of IT dependency and risk.
- 2+ years of experience in the same role within financial industry and within an international and complex environment
- Experience of IT project and working effectively across functions (e.g. Legal , Compliance, Transparency, Privacy, Credit Risk, Finance)
- Experience of Process Design flow, Loans Origination Process and Portfolio management
- Experience on Digital Process and Digital Capabilities applied to Loan request
- Understanding of the Personal Loans market, benchmark and competitors overview
- Numerate with analytical capabilities and experience of monitoring and tracking financial performance and working data
- Strong knowledge of retail banking business
- Direct experience of agile way of working (preferred)
- Fluent Italian and English language
- Customer focus and customer interest paramount
- Problem analysis and judgement
- Professional expertise/market focus
- Able to work in autonomy
- Interpersonal and communicational skills