Customer Journey Expert - Business Clients
Employé / CDI | Relation client | Expérimentés | Belgique | Brussels | 2019-12-17 | 054240
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technologyand driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people areempowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud ofthat!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrityand responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others andthinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for ourcustomers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0)Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) SME, Mid-corporates andWholesale Banking (50%), your challenge is to enable entrepreneurs to stay astep ahead in life and in business. You will attract new clients and deepen therelationship with existing clients surprising them with relevant content,expertise and best in class solutions to create a superior customer experience.Your success indicator is the overall customer satisfaction.
We believe that we can add to the customer experience by offeringa content driven ecosystem approach. As a bank we are well positioned to explore the dynamics and mechanismswhich connect interdependent actors in a specific ecosystem. This allowsus to quickly identify opportunities and challenges within that ecosystem.We want to share inspiring and forward-looking content, via the mostappropriate touch point. All this willhelp ING to stay top of the customer’s mind in between financial transactionsand to position itself as an appropriate partner for strategic discussions.
- (Further) develop and support a content driven approach for a specific ecosystem.
- Select and collaborate with partners that will help you to develop expertise, content and a network, related to this ecosystem.
- Together with your colleague CJE’s and experts, you will select and develop the most appropriate touch points for your content, in order to have the highest impact, ranging from traditional media over network events to social media campaigns.
- Have regular contacts with our sales people to inform them about new initiatives, get their buy-in for future initiatives and support them in the implementation of our approach.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and aknack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bringfresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complexenvironment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and investsin others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and areeager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You always think in a client centric way
- You have experience as a relationship manager or as a business developer in a business environment.
- You like to take initiative and develop new and business driven ideas
- You are passionate about exploring a business ecosystem (such as real estate, transport & logistics…) and “beyond banking themes” (such as macro-economy, sustainability and innovation) and you closely follow related media.
- You are eager to create relevant content that challenges and inspires our customers as a part of ING’s value proposition
- You’re very good in all communication related skills : observe, listen, translate in simple words, written and oral communication
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self-organizing teams
- You are constantly driven by digital enthusiasm
- You have a Master Degree in business/economics/marketing/communication
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to developtheir skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurialattitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to theexpertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.