Customer Journey Expert - One PAM [@ING Tech]
Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | România | 2020-08-07 | 059842
Discover ING Technology Center
ING Technology Center (ING Tech) is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, TouchPoint platform and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 800 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Touchpoint Platform is a creative, innovative and dynamic environment where hundreds of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience of banking services.
As the first pillar to enable a direct universal bank, we (touchpoint program) are a global initiative with a strong European foundation, recognized as one of the most important and strategic programs enabling the future of ING.
For the Tribe Global Customer Data Management (GCDM) we are looking for a customer journey expert to clarify the business requirements within our new squads from ING Tech RO. Our feature squads are able to fulfil internal consumer need in a one-stop-shop-way; understanding the customer journey, changing the API, updating the notifications, preparing the IBM MDM Infosphere transaction and fully productizing the new product feature.
The purpose of the GCDM Tribe is to empower the ING Digital Platform by providing a single source of truth on the customer and deliver standardized customer lifecycle management processes and capabilities. The Tribe intensively works together with the TouchPoint Platform (TPA) that builds ING’s new global architecture. The solution for customer data management (OnePAM) is one of the key assets within Touchpoint Platform and the driver for the tribe.
OnePAM brings the bank a state of the art Single Global Master Data Management solution accessible via APIs. It provides a uniform standardized Single Source of Truth for identifying, retrieving and maintaining parties, products, agreements and permissions data for ING. IBM Infosphere MDM combined with shared APIs form the core of OnePAM. OnePAM is being used by a growing number of European countries. Currently we are extending the use of OnePAM by adding business customers so that they can use the platform for PSD2 and KYC.
In a world where the ING customer expects to be able to access his or hers up-to-date data, wherever and whenever, it is the feature squad’s purpose to build and maintain business capabilities for customer data management. The customer journey we are looking for should translate business needs into new OnePAM features, aid with expectations management coming from stakeholders, prioritize together with the product owner the squad backlog, according to the GCDM tribe overall priorities, help other GCDM and Touchpoint squads to stay successful, contribute to the squad to create an open and attractive environment where everybody has an equal say in an open culture where teams and individuals can flourish.
Together with the PO the CJE converts market developments and customer feedback in his/her field of expertise into concrete and usable capabilities for ING with a concrete roadmap, therefore the CJE is responsible for the “what” side of change, i.e. for analyzing and detailing requirements. The CJE is responsible for ensuring the squad has an exact understanding of the business needs, involved process and involved user stories. Once the delivery of functionality is complete, the CJE checks the quality of the deliverables.
Due to the fact that the new squad(s) will be located in Bucharest, the Customer Journey Expert that we are looking for will most of the time work from Bucharest and will need to travel regularly to Amsterdam. Because of the global scope of GCDM traveling to other ING locations can be part of the assignment. Successful remote collaboration skills are key.
Your day to day
- Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks.
- Participate in roadmap planning and portfolio planning meetings
- Develop requirements (written and diagrams as appropriate) throughout the product development in the form of Epics, Features and Stories. Facilitate refinement sessions to clarify and size requirements.
- Participate in daily scrums with the team to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals.
- Partner with the Tribe and Product Area Lead and peers (representatives of other squads) to create and maintain a product backlog that aligns with the overall product area roadmap to maximize the business value or return of investment (ROI).
- Help the product owner in defining the roadmap with the planning of product releases (logical slices that represent business value), including coordination with other interdependent teams and communication with stakeholders to set the expectation for delivery of new features. Play an active role in identifying, mitigating, and communicating impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Build up and share knowledge of the domain, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs.
- Write software development specifications and help estimate the complexity of user stories.
- Analyze the ability to change the application environment and assess the impact of these changes on the existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations; agrees with developers and representatives of all IT teams involved, 3rd party providers, IT Risk, IT Infrastructure and IT Operations in order to ensure the system correctly models their latest process.
- Provide high quality service & support to customers/co-workers while maintaining a professional standard for new and existing applications.
- Actively proposes improvements in implementation, standards and other work practices.
What you bring to the team
Knowledge and experience:
- Master's degree or equivalent through experience within banking industry.
- Data management knowledge and experience, data quality management
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A critical and analytic mind
- Work experience in banking domain, preferably retail banking
- A born organizer and possess the necessary diplomatic talents.
- Able to work autonomously and output driven but also able to work in a team.
- Working experience according to SCRUM methodology (Agile Process).
- Able to adapt to different contacts, settings and changing working situations.
- Experience in working within an application development team;
- Integrity, communication, teamwork, ability to cope with change, planning and organizing, problem solving, and customer oriented behavior;
- Quality orientation/ attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with tight deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Willing to travel.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in customer data management and/or retail customer processes
- Familiarity with the following concepts: ‘Rest API’, ‘Kafka’, ‘data lake’, ‘master data management’, ‘notifications’;
- Operations experience;
- Good understanding of RESTful web services and/or experience with API development;
- Experience with change management and incident management via Service-Now