Customer Journey Expert - Product Owner - Daily Banking Tribe
Impiegato | Marketing / Communication | Italia | Lombardia | 2019-11-21 | 058191
The Customer Journey Expert has end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonization and phasing out of commercial products, services, channel formulas and processes within one or more segments and is familiar with the relationship between these aspects, with a view to achieving an optimum customer experience.
This concerns a broad specialism regarding the product, channel or market with end-to-end responsibility for the squad's activities.
The Customer Journey Expert works in a squad within ING's Agile organization. Works together with other experts to fulfill the squad's purpose on daily basis. Has expertise in the areas of marketing, product management, channel and process optimization and Testing.
As a Product Owner, he is a smart leader and strategic thinker able to invents and simplifies the customer acquisition processes and execute product plans, managing the delivery backlog along with the squad's purpose and what a squad does (defining the goals, giving priority to the backlog, ...).
• Working in Agile teams: Contributes actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. Acts as a moderator. Enhances the way of working structurally. Ensures that strategic priorities are made.
• Customer Journey Monitoring: Translates highly complex business to a setup of monitoring.
• Products and services: Applies expert product, channels and process knowledge, develops new and improves current product and process standards, and evangelizes these to the ING community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
• Create/update and is responsible for Backlog management, transform vision into detailed requirements/benefits and accept the initiative deliverables
• Involve the impacted stakeholders according to needs, supported by the Change Execution Professional (CEP) & Change Execution Coach (CEC)
• Manage risk and issues as part of the “Definition of Done”, escalating to Senior Management as required
• Experience of project assignment and working effectively across functions (IT, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, …)
• Experience on Transactional products and digital processes
• An understanding of the Retail Banking market is needed, benchmark and competitors overview
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to produce clear and concise presentation, papers
• Numerate with analytical capabilities and experience of monitoring and trackingfinancial performance and working data
• Proficient in all standard business application
• Fluent Italian and English language
• Professional expertise/market focus
• Problem analysis and judgement
• Investigative and learning ability
• Planning and organizing
• Oral skills and presentation
• Customer focus and customer interest paramount