Customer Journey Expert in CRM Salesforce team
Empployé / CDI | Gestion de projet / Programme / Processus | Manager/Expert | Belgique | Bruxelles | 2021-04-07 | 060420
Customer Journey Expert in our CRM Salesforce team
Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
BRUSSELS / FULL TIME / COURS-SAINT-MICHEL
If you have a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and proactive to be always a step ahead. If you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment. Then, you are the one we need to make THE difference for our customers, the commercial employees (bankers active in branches, Customer Loyalty Teams (CLT), Private Bankers and Midcorp employees).
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE), you will work following the Agile Way of Working which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowerment and accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to our customers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way.
On one hand, you will work as a multidisciplinary squad/team within highly skilled people, from business analysts and customer journey experts to designers, developers, testers… and many others talents. On the other hand, you will take part as an individual to different projects, within the Salesforce Chapter where we build and contribute to the tools and processes that enable our employees serving their customers (offering multiple contact channels, managing customers and their enquiries, providing advice, managing their products and services). We work and connect with other digital platforms to offer the best user and customer experience.
“We are passionate about our employees so they can delight our customers!”
- Focus on branches and CLT employees’ needs and requirements to create added value
- Take ownership and responsibility end to end for projects (define goals, determine resources and plan deadlines for each project you deliver as a squad/team)
- Advocate and promote the importance of communication, collaboration, cohesion through the Agile Way of Working within your team, with other teams and with every stakeholder
- Be able to take and support decisions both on a tactical as on a strategic level
- Work in close collaboration with IT teams, IT architects, developers & users of these applications but also with all involved stakeholders (contact centre, officers, team leads, etc.)
- Elaborate Acceptance criteria for the User Stories together with the segments and departments in scope.
- Participate to testing & sprint reviews
- Act as a liaison between the Product Owner and the Change Manager: provide content for and run training sessions, identify major impacts on way of working of the staff, …
- Coordinate the mapping and integration between the CRM and other ING applications
- Deliver both minor and major improvements on the CRM/Salesforce platform
- You will report to the Product Owner and hierarchically to the CRM/Salesforce Chapter lead.
Your experience and background
- Show high level of autonomy, proactivity and initiative - make things happen thanks to your ‘can-do’ attitude with diligent respect for the (risk) processes
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to make complex things easy understandable by every stakeholder
- Able to influence and convince peers and stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure
- Affinity with IT, to elaborate solutions in collaboration with IT colleagues
- Experience with Business Process Design and Process implementation
- Good knowledge of the CRM processes, account management and support processes (lead conversion, opportunity management, enquiry/complaint management, etc.)
- 1 to 3 years experience in Salesforce consulting and/or configuration, administration, analysis, Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud. Experience in another CRM tool is an asset.
- Have a Bachelor degree
- Have thorough knowledge of written and spoken English, and verbally bi-lingual Dutch/French
- Have skills in Microsoft Office Apps (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience in sales, branch procedures is an asset
- Experience with project management is an asset
Why should you apply
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING! We are on a transformation journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people through our Agile Way of Working.
This position will bring you a lot of career and personal development opportunities by sharing and learning the expertise, skills and interests of your colleagues.
We offer a competitive and customizable package.
’’Be the entrepreneur of your own career is the key to be successful within ING.’’