DLT Blueprint Customer Journey Expert
Assignment | Administration / Operations | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | WFF-00 | 2020-07-13 | REQ-10028089
At ING, increasing the pace of innovation is a strategic priority of the Think Forward strategy. We need to get faster and better at innovating so we can stay abreast of the pace of change around us. Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is one of the innovation enablers at ING and the DLT program encompasses all of our efforts to explore and unlock its business value. As such, the DLT program at ING is directly responsible for all related initiatives at ING Group globally.
The DLT program is also responsible for identifying and piloting the most promising use cases. To do so, we constantly scope the environment for relevant opportunities, actively engage with and educate the organization about the technology’s potential as well as researching trends within the industry. This allows us to have a comprehensive approach in our delivery of business value.
We are looking for an eager customer journey expert to lead and manage the deployment and maintenance of the DLT blueprint in the deployment squad.
Relevant stakeholders: you will be working with the DLT team, internal and external stakeholders and reporting to Mariana Gomez de la Villa.
Your role & work environment
As a team, we work on the exploration, development and deployment of distributed ledger technology, for which you will work in close collaboration with a designated squad and other stakeholders. As a Customer journey Expert you will lead and manage the design of our future customer journeys and optimise existing ones based on your passion for an excellent customer experience, your expertise in front-end or back-end processes, your insights into cost efficiency and your skills in automation techniques.
Your key responsibilities:
- Driving the deployment of the initiatives being built in the DLT portfolio
- Guiding initiatives in the DLT execution pipeline and get them ready for deployment
- Coordinating and reporting on risk items, acting as first line support for the DLT blueprint, including Non-financial risk
- Supporting QBRs cycle preparation and building consensus with stakeholders to ensure prioritization
- Experiment with new products, technologies and services
- Guide the transformation initiatives into commercially live services
- Validate and measure customer behaviour and needs seeking for continuous improvements
- Engaging with the relevant reporting SPOCs and maintain an accurate overview of advancements, hurdles and learning points within all DLT initiatives
- Monitor and disseminate the very latest market trends and technological developments
- Conduct story mapping workshops with key business representatives
- Drive internal communication, by updating and aligning demos, prototypes, walk throughs and use test results , in close collaboration with the relevant ING entities;
- Supporting the delivery of educational initiatives by engaging with the host countries;
- Organizing online and on-site blockchain workshops and documenting the events;
- Actively research and evaluate potential Fintechs that can support ING’s strategy
- Coordinating and documenting the learnings, proposing new or improved processes to streamline product delivery activities
The successful candidate will have:
- Second line knowledge on compliance, risks or legal is a must
- Relevant experience in Product Management
- Experienced in Agile frameworks, Spotify Engineering Culture is a plus
- Experienced on usage of SNOW or JIRA
- You are driven and proven customer focused
- You love collaborating with different people but are also able to function autonomously
- You take initiative and make things happen thanks to your problem solving skills & ‘can-do’ attitude, quickly & accurately
- Project Management skills (budget, capacity allocation, strong negotiation skills)
- Entrepreneurship is part of your DNA : you are interested in how our world and customers evolve, and you translate this into the continuous improvement of our processes.
- You are fluent in English
- Having backbone
- You have a master degree or equal by experience
- Skilled in bridging the gap between business and IT and good understanding of both (tech savvy)
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in the field of B2C/B2B market
- Good understanding of distributed ledger technology and its subsets
- Experience in organizing and managing projects. You take control and you also like this
- Experience in managing international distributed teams
You will be fully part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team that has a willingness to help you grow and learn as much as possible throughout your position.