Daily Banking Operations Specialist with English and Dutch language
Contact Centre | Starter / Graduates | Slovakia | 2020-01-31 | SLK-3747430 | from 1400€*
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWant to make a meaningful impact?
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING is changing what banking can be. For you that means plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a continuously evolving environment. In return we ask for your long-term commitment and involvement.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
Our department WB Daily Banking & Channels Support is responsible for 1st line support to our clients on a new, cross-product Commercial Banking interactive channel. You’ll be working in an international team to support our clients worldwide with technical and functional support on this new channel, products an payments related questions.
Something for you? Be a part of an international changing environment where „Every day is a new day“
How are you contributing to ING?
• You will provide direct support to our corporate clients in banking operational workflow topics
• You will play an essential role in continuously improving our client satisfaction
• You will assist clients in detecting technical and functional issues with channel related services
• You will maintain contact with clients and/or stakeholders and keep them informed about the progress of their request
• You will set-up clients on the new channel and related services and coordinate the end-to-end administrative process
• You will be responsible for data investigation and analysis to complete clients requests
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV and cover letter in english via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other Benefits• Working for international and stable financial institution
• Young and dynamic team that will help you grow
• Opportunity to get valuable experience from multitasking and fast changing environment
• Possibilities for further growth (career prospects) in different roles within the team
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationSecondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
Dutch - Advanced (C1)
Required experience1 year(s)
Personality requirements and skillsAre you also someone who is...
• client-oriented, patient and attentive with clear and positive communication skills
• highly collaborative, self-driven with focus on delivery
• attentive to detail and able to recognize important information, research and make connections
• flexible and comfortable in a fast changing environment
• using MS Office
... Then you are our new Operations Specialist!