Data Analyst (Specialist/Senior Specialist) in Model Validation Squad
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Poland | ISP-69086595 | ING Tech Poland
We are looking for you if:
- If you want to deal with data analysis and preparation.
- If you want to support Model Validation Squad with insight about data and data processing skills.
- If you like understanding and creating data requirements.
- If you have min. 2 years of experience working in data analytics or data science.
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience working with SQL.
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience working in SAS environment (preferably SAS Enterprise Guide).
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience in 4GL programming.
- If you have min. 2 years experience working in a bank or financial institution.
- If you have skills in business analysis for data requirements.
- If you have higher education (preferably IT, quantitative/numerical, mathematics, physics, statistics).
- If you are excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- If you would like to work in an international environment focused on creativity and modernity.
- If you speak English on a good level.
Additionally, you will score for:
- experience in credit risk reporting and analysis,
- knowledge about credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS9, IRRBB),
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements,
- experience in modelling and machine learning,
- hands-on experience with Python,
- knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- strong analytical, problem-solving, communication skills,
- an independent, creative and pro-active mind-set,
- the ability to challenge the status quo,
- great team player skills,
- proficiency in English