Employee | Information Technology | Manager/Expert | Poland | ISP-81724306 | ING Tech Poland
We are looking for you if:
- You have great programming skills in a statically typed language, e.g. Scala or Java,
- You have hands-on experience managing and further developing distributed systems and clusters for both batch as well as streaming data (S3/Spark and/or Kafka/Flink),
- You have knowledge of data manipulation and transformation,
- You have hands-on experience building complex data pipelines.
Additionally, you will score for:
- You have great skills in interpreted languages, e.g. Python,
- You have experience in setting up both SQL as well as noSQL databases,
- You have experience with using deployment and provisioning automation tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, CI/CD,
- You are familiar with Bash scripting and Linux systems administration,
- You have good knowledge of security, authentication and authorisation (LDAP / Kerberos / PAM),
- You have affinity with Advanced Analytics, Data Science,
- You know other programming languages: scripting (Ruby, Groovy, …) or statically typed languages (C++, Go, …).
- You have a learning attitude - not only to master new algorithms and technologies, but also on the interpersonal level,
- You have exceptional problem-solving capabilities.