Data Management Engineer
Impiegato | Legal / Tax / Compliance | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | 2019-10-30 | 057948
The DataManagement Engineer is an expert on design and development, is expected toinspire the squad on these subjects. He/sheplays this role inside one of the squads in the Data Management Tribe.
The Tribemission is to deliver data for Global and Local needs, either regulatory orbusiness driven, through the current and target data infrastructure, whileensuring Data Management and Data Quality, as key added values for the Bank.
The DataManagement Engineer plays a crucial rolein understanding the delivery solution and translating into deliverables andcontributes to the backlog planning and execution of the squad.
- Apply principles, policies, bestpractices, reference architecture and standards in Data Management domaindefined by Architects;
- Define Design & Development guidelines in Data Management domain;
- Ensure that all projects design complies with the already defined datastrategy;
- Design data architectures to meet business and IT requirements;
- Is active part of development teams during Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
- Ensure development work complies with the established standards andprinciples in order to avoid or mitigate issues;
- Work closely with Enterprise Architects to give advice on dataarchitecture topics;
- He/She optimizes the processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value, including testing and acceptance phases. This task also incorporates the translation of functional requirements to technical specifications;
- He/She can have the role of Designer and Developer
- He/She indicates solutions and inspire the squad in the implementation of the Data Management and Data Quality principles, with specific focus on the target Data Lake infrastructure.
- He/She gives particular attention in managing Minimum Standards and Operative Model, verify the compliance of all the delivery required documents related to development
- University degree
- 4+ years within DWH as design/development and/or maintenance
- Proven experience in Data Management/DWH/DATALAKE/Data Quality
- Used to work in complex and international environment
- Experience gained within financial services is a plus
- Experience in Agile working environment is a plus
- Ability to keep tracking of progression and anticipate issues
- Intermediate+ English (written and spoken)
- Strong risk awareness
- Result oriented
- Excellence in execution
- Team Working
- Problem solving