Digital Customer Expert
Normal | Estrategia | Empleado | España | 2020-01-16 | 058621
This is Us.
A team of more than one thousand people sharing an idea: doing our bit in helping our clients create a better future for themselves, providing them with the tools they need to get where they want to go.
In today’s world, we know this happens because we are a fully online bank. We were born out of that idea and 20 years on, technology, simplicity and transparency continue to be the ingredients of the recipe that leaves the best taste in our mouths: being more than just a bank, someone useful in the lives of the millions of clients who have chosen us.
The way we do things also mirrors our eagerness to innovate. We are proud to be one of the very first banks to work with agile methodologies. It doesn’t ring a bell yet? No worries, we will be delighted to tell you all about it. You will find it’s one of those things you’ll want to repeat over and over.
And although we are based in Spain, we like to cross borders. We are lucky to work with international teams every day across 44 countries, composed of women and men as equal as they are diverse. Because here you are completely free to be who you want to be, love whomever you choose, and even go for pineapple as your pizza topping.
Making things happen, helping others be successful, always being one step ahead—that’s our DNA. If you look at yourself in the mirror and your reflection matches our way of being and working…we are looking forward to meeting you!
What are we looking for?
Your key responsibilities
- You are responsible for improving the product, for the day-to-day performance and continuity, and for building reliable services.
- Offer solutions by seamless integration into the value chain of our clients and by connecting it with other internal and external capabilities
- Have understanding of client needs, digitization and API’s, bridging IT and business
- You are representing the voice of the customer, have a strong vision on how to attract consumers and focus continuously on improving the journeys we are offering.
- You work closely with colleagues across ING to deliver results under challenging timelines.
- You are able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders.
- Work with Risk, Compliance, and Legal stakeholders, to make sure our products and services comply with regulation and policies
Proven track record and technical skills
- Master or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Digital environment.
- Driven and customer focused.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proven planning & organizational skills.
- Passionate about innovation and new market trends and pro-active thinker
- Able to work in an autonomous way and to take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Ability to work on an international level.
- Creative and an out-of-the box thinker who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment
What do we offer?
What goes on at ING matters much to us.
But we know that the most important things are outside the office.
So that thinking about what to have for lunch doesn’t take up your time or your cravings.
Life and health insurance.
For you and all your family (spouse/partner and children).
Free company shuttle.
We take you from Madrid city center to our offices at Las Rozas (and back!)
Special loan or mortgage terms after 6 months working at the bank.
And benefit from our pension plan after 2 years with us.
More health, more sports.
Paddle tennis court and lessons available to you
Runners club with your own trainer
Clinics with professional, world-class athletes
Physiotherapy service on site