Impiegato | Legal / Tax / Compliance | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | 2020-05-19 | 059395
The role willcooperate with high level of independence in the definition, maintenance andevolution of the front-end application architecture of the bank's informationsystem taking into account IT policy.
- Develop, maintain and evangelize application architecture guidingprinciples, policies, best practices, reference architecture and standards;
- Define the reference application architecture, providing strategic architecturedirection and ensuringalignment with local and global mandates;
- Liaise with Head Office and IT architecturecommunity within the ING Group in relation to common technology infrastructuresystems used and the requirements of those systems;
- Responsible to close gaps between as-is and to-be architectures, reviewingand analysing existing systems and make recommendations for improvementskeeping in consideration data security and data integration;
- Design application architectures to meet business andIT requirements and proactively collaborate with development teams duringSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC) when architecture review is required;
- Collaborate with Business lines for promotingarchitectural awareness and technological innovation and opportunities;
- Collaborate with IT operation team on problemmanagement that require architecture analysis;
- Interact effectively with other IT departments andwith the global IT community as well as bank industry organizations,consultants and suppliers;
- Degree in IT engineering or Science of Information technology orcomparable background experience;
- 5+ years’ experience as software architect or software designer in acomplex IT environment;
- Relevant experience In web application design (web component based) andmobile apps (native and hybrid);
- Relevant experience in middleware application design using patterns tosupport service orchestration, event management, queue management and processchoreography;
- Deep knowledge of API design and good knowledge of API principles;
- Deep knowledge of Software and Data Modelling methodologies (UML based);
- Good knowledge of IT processes and SDLC;
- Good knowledge of OWASP application security concepts and TOGAFapplication architecture framework;
- Basic knowledgeof continuous integration pipelines and generally of Git, Jenkins andArtifactory;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Open minded and Team player;
- Structured and analytical approach;
- Effective in communication (written and spoken) and able to jump to different abstractionlayers;
- High problem solving skills.