Finance Business Advisor Wholesale Banking
Employee | Accounting / Finance | Professional | Belgium | Brussels | G | 2020-05-19 | 059131
[Finance Business Advisor Wholesale Banking]
[Permanent , Full-time, Brussels]
Your role & work environment
As Finance Business Advisor you are responsible for advising on the performance of the Wholesale Banking activities within ING Belgium. You will be joining a team of 6 dedicated professionals focusing on the different domains of Wholesale Banking.
Your key responsibilities
You deliver robust and reliable financial reporting and thoroughly analyse the results to understand and explain towards the management, deviations versus budget and changes in trends.
You will act as a trusted finance advisor for the Wholesale Banking managmeent team. You will be responsible for providing specialized advise and insight on the financial developments of the business. You will also play a key role in periodic forecasting and the budgeting process.
You are eager to look for possible efficiencies in our processes and to improve them.
You will trigger, lead and be involved in different projects related to Wholesale Banking and will be asked to take end-to-end responsibility from the business case conceptualization to the follow-up of the realizations.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Finance Business Advisor you will also need:
- a relevant master degree, preferably in economics, business studies;
- good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French;
- good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- at least 3 years relevant work-experience, preferably in financial controlling and business advice;
- An analytical and structured mindset: you enjoy understanding the underlying evolution of figures and make analyses to give explanations and advice to your stakeholders;
- a clear communication style: you are able to translate data to understandable information to different stakeholders;
In addition, you are willing to take on different topics at the same time and take the lead to make process improvements happen. You are a team player and enjoy contributing to larger topics in collaboration with your direct Finance Business Advise colleagues.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Finance Business Advice department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Specific training related to business advice and finance expertise
- More than 30 colleagues working with passion on their jobs as Finance Business Advisors for business lines and support departments, eager to help you to get a step ahead
- A steep learning curve
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, whereby we redefine how we operate as a bank driven by smart, determined people. This impacts everything we do.