Impiegato | Accounting / Finance | Italia | Lombardia | 2020-09-17 | 060000
COO Finance is responsible for promoting cultural shift and deliver on pillars for Finance Vision (people, systems, data, processes).
COO Finance is in charge of:
• Operational Accounting Department ;
• Project management within Finance department (communicating, supporting and monitoring initiatives of Finance);
• Stimulating the improvement of Finance processes.
In addition, COO finance promotes data culture within Finance domain.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. As Operational Accounting Manager, coordinating a team of professionals, COO Finance ensures that all operational accounting activities related to Account payables, account receivables, fixed assets and indirect taxes are performed timely accordingly internal and external legislation.
2. As regard global/local projects and changes initiatives COO Finance role can range between:
• project owner (responsible for the project implementation or the Finance part in case of project involving multiple areas);
• Project SPOC and responsible for steering the implementation (coordinating Finance activities) also towards Group and local change committee
• Program manager, being responsible to high level tracking of the project towards local CCB and Group.
3. As regard Finance processes COO Finance will identify priorities and analyse current processes that have to be reviewed, with the support of the Finance department involved in the process. The purpose in to enhance current processes, to increase efficiency, control environment and to improve data quality.
Cross function processes in Finance department will deserve major attention given the need of coordination among different Finance departments
4. Develop a data quality framework for Finance, including a dashboard which makes visible issues and quality on input and output data, which will also support prioritization discussion.
5. Support and stimulate Finance people for training, leveraging of Finance Academy, internal training or external training.
6. Align Finance systems strategy with Headquarter and support application of tactical solutions in the light of global strategy.
Fluency in English & Italian
Pro-active, self-motivated and self-reliant person. Committed to achieve team goals. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing to different levels in the organization. Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
University degree in Economics or other as engineering is preferable.
Experience in Finance department for 5-10 years, experience in implementation of changes in Finance area is preferable.