Finance Circle Lead
Employee | Accounting / Finance | Manager/Expert | Philippines | Manila | man-303470
The ING Think Forward Strategy aims to create a differentiating customer experience, enabled by simplifying and streamlining our organization, further striving for operational excellence, enhancing the performance culture within our company and expanding our banking capabilities.
As a Lead you will be responsible to supervise and manage a team that supports ING Business Partners for daily reconciliations, break resolutions, account receivable processing and month-end closing activities. The team is also responsible for monitoring suspense accounts, maintaining financial reference data, delivering standard bank confirmations, and proper electronic documentation in compliance to ING’s standards.
To ensure a deepening of the relevant field of knowledge and expertise within the Circle to offer customers the very best services possible, each and every day and to contribute in a building a more efficient organization with engaged employees, which will result in a shorter time – to – volume of products and services.
If you are good at:
- Expertise in developing high – performing teams and empowering teams to act autonomously and holding them accountable
- Has relevant experience in (complex) Project Management;
- Has the ability to display flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behavior to the different needs, cultures and situations
- Experience with steering on output
- Has proven verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Can manage multiple clients and used to work with tight deadlines;
- Is result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent way;
- Is well organized, pro-active and hands-on to deliver high quality output and services;
- Is analytical, autonomous, adaptive and flexible to turn problems into workable solutions.
If you are:
- Proven track record in a global Operations and in a Service Delivery organization of at least 5 years of total years of experience
- Experience in a complex and dynamic Banking and Service Delivery environment with relevant experience in Accounting or Financial reporting ;
- Knowledge of IFRS-EU and preferably an Certified Public Accountant.
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in managing people
If you can:
- Ensures that the teams in your Circle are doing the right Service Delivery i.e. are competent and capable and focus on the right priorities in order to achieve their goals
- Maintains contacts with stakeholders within IBSS and the ING Finance domain (where necessary)
- Is taking a leadership role, moving strategic priorities to executable plans and action;
- Primary responsibility is to facilitate, support and motivate your employees in the Finance Services Circle
- Create, together with the Agile Coaches, high–performing teams and remove impediments; stimulates interaction between people within and outside your domain
- Accountable for executing risk & control compliance and mitigation of business and operational risks; ensures regulatory compliance across your entire Circle
- Responsible for alignment with other employees and teams within Risk and Finance Services and IBSS
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement of processes and administration within your Circle with the goal of limiting internal hand-overs
- Accountable for developing the expertise of the Circle as a whole and the personal development of the individual members
- Act as a role model while safeguarding the Orange Code
- Effectively facilitate the transition of Finance Services to the One Agile Way of Working
- Hierarchical Lead within your Circle; each Circle has between 25-55members (either multi – skilled or homogenous)
If you’d like to work with:
- Finance Circle Leads
- Experts and Stakeholders
- Actively collaborating within the Finance Department
If you want to:
- work in downtown BGC, the country’s economic center
- enjoy competitive compensation and allowances
- be part of a diverse, creative, and energized team
Then click here to get started!